About the Conference
A weekend to learn, celebrate, and connect
Our venue, surrounded by the ancient Appalachian Mountains, is a destination in itself. The magical reflecting waters, framed against the autumn colors of the rolling hills, provide a powerful and heart-opening opportunity for connection with nature--whether you're sunbathing on the lawn by the lake, enjoying an outdoor dance class, or gathering around the fire in the cool autumn evening.
LEARN about herbal medicine and women's health
- Presenters: Dozens of inspiring and knowledgeable presenters from the Southeast and beyond.
- Classes: Over 60 classes with a wide range of topics including plant identification, using herbs and traditional medicine, health and healing, nutrition, creativity, song and dance, sacred sexuality, mindful living, women’s history, the wise woman ways, and more.
- All levels: Engaging workshops for every woman interested in herbal medicine, personal growth, and the Wise Woman Ways, from beginning herbalists to advanced practitioners -- new seekers to spiritual warriors.
CELEBRATE earth-based healing and women’s wisdom
- Women’s space: Celebrate the bonds between women, in a vibrant, joyful, and loving community.
- Natural world: Deepen your relationship to the natural world as we cultivate traditional herbal knowledge, earth-based healing, and women’s wisdom.
- Empowerment: Join in a spirit of celebration, as we honor our own abilities, strengths, and beauty.
CONNECT with the web of wise women
- Annual tradition: Two hundred women gathered for the first year, and this much loved annual event has grown to welcome over a thousand women.
- Web of women: Together we weave a web of wise women dedicated to a new paradigm of health and wholeness for ourselves and the Earth.
- Diversity: With a focus on inclusiveness, the conference is an opportunity to build bridges of understanding and cooperation, honoring with women of all ages, backgrounds, faiths, cultures, colors, shapes, and sizes.