Conference registration will open in April. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in touch.
We are delighted to be coming together once again in this strong, beautiful sisterhood and celebrating the Earth and each other. For one weekend in autumn, we share inspiration, celebration and practical learning about earth-based healing and women’s health. Surrounded by the ancient Blue Ridge Mountains, our venue offers a beautiful, serene backdrop for over 60 workshops and classes in herbalism, nutrition, personal growth and natural healing. We invite you to renew your spirit, explore your power and engage in the extraordinary experience of the Southeast Wise Women Herbal Conference.
Who attends the Herbal Conference?
- Women, young and old
- Beginning and seasoned herbalists
- Health professionals and healthy living advocates
- Practitioners, gardeners, wildcrafters, rural and urban herbalists
- Women of all colors, shapes, stripes, and sizes
- Teachers and students
- Daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers
Get a feel for the Herbal Conference