Woman-centered. Earth-based. Trauma-informed.
Learn to embody self-love the Wise Woman Way! In this healing, intimate circle of sisters honoring women and the Earth, we embrace the culture of the Wise Woman Tradition. Together, we reclaim sacred relationships with ourselves, the plants, and our sisters.
The program takes place in a beautiful natural setting near Warren Wilson College just outside of Asheville, NC.
March through August
March 30, April 20, May 11, June 1, July 13, August 17
10:00 am - 1:00 pm ~ Morning session
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm ~ Siesta/study lunch break
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm ~ Afternoon session
What you will learn
Connecting with yourself, loving yourself as a woman
- Deepen your love for yourself and connect with your own internal wisdom
- Learn a language of feelings and needs for self-understanding and self-expression
- Understand impacts of trauma and examine underlying beliefs that inform your choices
- Develop personal strategies for meeting your needs to support yourself thriving
- Translate concepts to personal experience through self-reflective exercises in class and at home
Wild women ~ wild plants
- Expand your circle of herbal allies to incorporate into your everyday life
- Learn to make medicine from common, abundant wild edibles and medicinals
- Share hands-on learning experiences of seeing, touching and tasting the plants together
- Learn basic botany skills for herbalists to identify and categorize wild plants using botanical nomenclature
- Practice plant identification and medicine making through suggested assignments between sessions