Six Saturdays, March through August:
March 30, April 20, May 11, June 15, July 13, August 17
- Submit an application
- Upon acceptance, pay $300 to register and secure your spot. Remaining balance due prior to start of program.
$650 includes all classes (no meals)
- $535 until October 31st ($115 discount)
Please complete the application to receive more information about the following financial assistance options.
- Scholarships: Due to socio-economic impacts of racism, scholarships are prioritized for women of color with financial need.
- Work exchange: Limited work-exchange positions are available for women local to Black Mountain who are able to offer garden/landscaping work in February, March, and April as well as setup and breakdown at classes.
- Payment plans: Custom payment plans can be arranged to help manage the expense.
Fees are refundable for cancellations prior to February 28, 2019, minus a $75 office fee. After February 28, 2019 there will be NO refunds.
Questions? Contact Carmen at 877-739-6636 or through the contact form.